Features of a face and mental functions.
6. ( L ) the left eyebrow - active ethical function.
5. ( R ) the right eyebrow - passive logic function.
4. ( L ) the left eye - active extravert.
3. ( R ) the right eye - passive introvert.
2. ( L ) the left corner of a mouth - passive sensory function.
1. ( R ) the right corner of a mouth - active intuitive function.
Contrast functional type.
Physiognomy of a face and global world categories.
Eyebrows - accent perception of figurative energy and generalized matter, and not accent perception of sign energy and detailed matter.
Eyes - accent perception of active movement and life involved in world around, and not accent perception of passive movement and life unvolved in world around.
Mouth - accent perception of potential time and abstract space, and not accent perception of valid time and concrete space.
Physiognomy of a face and attributes of temperament.
Contrast attributes of choleric and melancholic temperament as ethical and intuitive functions are active.
following psychological type
concepts of a face and psychological characteristics