Features of a face and mental functions.
6. ( L ) the left eyebrow - active ethical function.
5. ( R ) the right eyebrow - passive logic function.
4. ( L ) the left eye - passive extravert.
3. ( R ) the right eye - active introvert.
2. ( L ) the left corner of a mouth - obvious sensory function.
1. ( R ) the right corner of a mouth - not obvious intuitive function.
Explicit functional type.
Physiognomy of a face and global world categories.
Eyebrows - accent perception of figurative energy and generalized matter, and not accent perception of sign energy and detailed matter.
Eyes - accent perception of passive movement and life unvolved in world around, and not accent perception of active movement and life involved in world around.
Mouth - combined perception of valid and potential time, and also concrete and abstract space.
Physiognomy of a face and attributes of temperament.
Attributes of choleric temperament as ethical function is active.
following psychological type
concepts of physiognomy and facial characteristics