Features of a face and mental functions.
6. ( L ) the left eyebrow - obvious ethical function.
5. ( R ) the right eyebrow - not obvious logic function.
4. ( L ) the left eye - obvious extravert.
3. ( R ) the right eye - not obvious introvert.
2. ( L ) the left corner of a mouth - not obvious sensory function.
1. ( R ) the right corner of a mouth - obvious intuitive function.
Harmonious functional type.
Physiognomy of a face and global world categories.
Eyebrows - combined perception of figurative and sign energy, and also generalized and detailed matter.
Eyes - combined perception of active and passive movement, and also life involved and unvolved in world around.
Mouth - combined perception of potential and valid time, and also abstract and concrete space.
Physiognomy of a face and attributes of temperament.
Attributes of choleric and melancholic temperament as ethical and intuitive functions are obvious.
following psychological type
concepts of hexagrams I Ging and tempers