Features of a face and mental functions.
6. ( L ) the left eyebrow - passive ethical function.
5. ( R ) the right eyebrow - active logic function.
4. ( L ) the left eye - not obvious extravert.
3. ( R ) the right eye - obvious introvert.
2. ( L ) the left corner of a mouth - not obvious sensory function.
1. ( R ) the right corner of a mouth - obvious intuitive function.
Explicit functional type.
Physiognomy of a face and global world categories.
Eyebrows - accent perception of sign energy and detailed matter, and not accent perception of figurative energy and generalized matter.
Eyes - combined perception of passive and active movement, and also life unvolved and involved in world around.
Mouth - combined perception of potential and valid time, and also abstract and concrete space.
Physiognomy of a face and attributes of temperament.
Attributes of phlegmatic temperament as logic function is active.
following psychological type
concepts of a brain testing of types