Features of a face and mental functions.
6. ( L ) the left eyebrow - not obvious ethical function.
5. ( R ) the right eyebrow - obvious logic function.
4. ( L ) the left eye - not obvious extravert.
3. ( R ) the right eye - obvious introvert.
2. ( L ) the left corner of a mouth - active sensory function.
1. ( R ) the right corner of a mouth - passive intuitive function.
Explicit functional type.
Physiognomy of a face and global world categories.
Eyebrows - combined perception of sign and figurative energy, and also detailed and generalized matter.
Eyes - combined perception of passive and active movement, and also life unvolved and involved in world around.
Mouth - accent perception of valid time and concrete space, and not accent perception of potential time and abstract space.
Physiognomy of a face and attributes of temperament.
Attributes of sanguine temperament as sensory function is active.
following psychological type
concepts of hexagrams I Ging and psychology