Features of a face and mental functions.
6. ( L ) the left eyebrow - not obvious ethical function.
5. ( R ) the right eyebrow - obvious logic function.
4. ( L ) the left eye - obvious extravert.
3. ( R ) the right eye - not obvious introvert.
2. ( L ) the left corner of a mouth - passive sensory function.
1. ( R ) the right corner of a mouth - active intuitive function.
Explicit functional type.
Physiognomy of a face and global world categories.
Eyebrows - combined perception of sign and figurative energy, and also detailed and generalized matter.
Eyes - combined perception of active and passive movement, and also life involved and unvolved in world around.
Mouth - accent perception of potential time and abstract space, and not accent perception of valid time and concrete space.
Physiognomy of a face and attributes of temperament.
Attributes of melancholic temperament as intuitive function is active.
following psychological type
concepts of traits of psychological types